"At only four blocks wide, Guttenberg is a prime slice of Hudson River waterfront living."
— Walter Burns
Guttenberg LifestyleGuttenberg, NJ is one of the smallest municipalities in New Jersey, coming in at only four blocks wide. However, you will find a little bit of everything in this upscale, yet still cozy, New Jersey town. Guttenberg, NJ waterfront real estate offers beautiful views of the Hudson River, right across from Manhattan's Upper West Side. If Guttenberg, NJ is where you want to buy a condo, start your search for all condos for sale in Guttenberg NOW!
- There are many school options, from private schools to public schools, and numerous preschools, as well. Public school children attend the Guttenberg Public School District for pre-kindergarten through eighth grade. Children aged 9th grade through 12th grade attend North Bergen High School as part of a sending/receiving relationship and it is located just minutes away in North Bergen. One things for sure, whichever school you choose, you can bet your child will receive a top notch education.
- The Guttenberg area is beautiful in its own right, but the added breathtaking views of the Hudson River and Manhattan's Upper West Side increase the lovely views. When you buy homes for sale in Guttenberg, you also have the option of overlooking some of the most beautiful waterfront and breathtaking skyscrapers. Besides the Hudson River and Manhattan views, one of the most notable landmarks you will enjoy in the Guttenberg area is the Galaxy Towers
- Population in 2012: 11,356 (100% urban, 0% rural)
- Population change since 2000: +5.1%
- Males: 5,412 (46.7%)
- Females: 5,944 (52.3%)
- Median resident age: 36.4 years
- New Jersey median age: 41.5 years
- Guttenberg zip codes: 07093
- Estimated median household income in 2012: $54,216 (it was $44,515 in 2000)
- Hoboken: $54,216
- New Jersey: $69,667
Walter's Top Guttenberg Picks
Lotus Thai Cuisine
This isn’t simply unbelievable Thai food. Walking through these doors transports you across the globe to Thailand with no carry ons needed.
Along the Hudson Guitar
Strum all the live long day with private guitar lessons from some very talented instructors. It’s Country Music Awards or bust.
Aum Body & Soul Spa
From meditation to massage and everything in between, this is the haven for relaxation. Worries of the world just float away.