"At only four blocks wide, Guttenberg is a prime slice of Hudson River waterfront living."
— Walter Burns
Guttenberg LifestyleGuttenberg, NJ is one of the smallest municipalities in New Jersey, coming in at only four blocks wide. However, you will find a little bit of everything in this upscale, yet still cozy, New Jersey town. Guttenberg, NJ waterfront real estate offers beautiful views of the Hudson River, right across from Manhattan's Upper West Side. If Guttenberg, NJ is where you want to buy a condo, start your search for all condos for sale in Guttenberg NOW!
- There are many school options, from private schools to public schools, and numerous preschools, as well. Public school children attend the Guttenberg Public School District for pre-kindergarten through eighth grade. Children aged 9th grade through 12th grade attend North Bergen High School as part of a sending/receiving relationship and it is located just minutes away in North Bergen. One things for sure, whichever school you choose, you can bet your child will receive a top notch education.
- The Guttenberg area is beautiful in its own right, but the added breathtaking views of the Hudson River and Manhattan's Upper West Side increase the lovely views. When you buy homes for sale in Guttenberg, you also have the option of overlooking some of the most beautiful waterfront and breathtaking skyscrapers. Besides the Hudson River and Manhattan views, one of the most notable landmarks you will enjoy in the Guttenberg area is the Galaxy Towers
- Population in 2012: 11,356 (100% urban, 0% rural)
- Population change since 2000: +5.1%
- Males: 5,412 (46.7%)
- Females: 5,944 (52.3%)
- Median resident age: 36.4 years
- New Jersey median age: 41.5 years
- Guttenberg zip codes: 07093
- Estimated median household income in 2012: $54,216 (it was $44,515 in 2000)
- Hoboken: $54,216
- New Jersey: $69,667