North Bergen, New Jersey 07047
Roc Harbour, Elegant, Luxurious, a Perfect Place to Call Home
Looking for a piece of Hudson County real estate that is priced for today’s market, while still offering an abundance of amenities for luxury living? If so, Roc Harbour is the place you want to come home to. This eight-acre condominium complex is located in the west side of the Hudson River in New Jersey. It is perfect for commuters, with its close proximity to Manhattan via the New York Waterway Ferry, bus stations, Lincoln Tunnel and George Washington Bridge.
Much to Offer at Roc Harbour
Whether you choose a first level simplex or 3-Bedroom duplex with an elevator, you will have a New Jersey home with fabulous amenities. The interiors include features such as:
• Spectacular views of Manhattan from expansive Andersen windows
• Working fireplace and cathedral ceilings in Living Area
• Private terrace with sliding glass doors
• Luxury kitchen with stainless steel appliances (Jenn-Air Wall oven, Thermidor cook top, Broan compactor, Whirlpool refrigerator, granite countertops, and Goldreif cabinetry from Poggenpohl
• Breakfast area featuring a skylight
• Dining room with French, glass doors leading to living room
• Master bathroom has a separate glass shower and jacuzzi tub, Goldreif cabinetry from Poggenpohl, cultured marble countertops, Eljer fixtures and American Olean ceramic tile and double sinks
• Second full bathroom
• Large laundry room with washer, dryer and new cabinets for storage
• Hardwood floors and crown molding throughout
• Master Bedroom retreats with plush carpeting and huge walk-in closets
• Large 2-car garage under building
• Newly built gatehouse with security guard
• Use of neighboring (Half Moon Harbor) pool and tennis for small fee
• Private decks for enjoying the views
• 2-zone baseboard hot-water heating system
• Fire and security detection system in each home, which is linked to the staffed gate house
• Close to shopping, dining, entertainment and for recreation, the Meadowlands Sports Complex
Why Live Anywhere Else in North Bergen?
I’ll be happy to let you know about any available listings as well as answer any questions you might have.
Mini Market report of Roc Harbour condos for sale. Update 9/19/17
Average living area:2123 sqft
Average price per square foot: $324
Units pending: 0
Lowest priced listing:
Roc Harbour Unit 6B North Bergen $598,000
Highest priced listing:
Roc Harbour Unit 17A North Bergen $780,000
Luxury living at Roc Harbor's competitively priced market. There are currently 2 listed units for sale.
Current Sales Data for Roc Harbour Condominiums
For the period 1/1/17 to 9/19/17
- Number of units sold: 3
- Average sales price:$433,333
- Average sales price per square foot:$224
- Lowest price sale:$220,000 (Roc Harbor unit 13A North Bergen sold on 4/24/17 )
- Highest price sale:$560,000 (Roc Harbor unit 14D North Bergen sold on 5/25/17)
Do You Like Roc Harbor?See More buildings like this one.
Content authored by Walter Burns
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX© Program of the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service. Detailed information about the listings include the name of the listing brokers.
** Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed **
Copyright 2017 Hudson County Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.