"Tucked across from New York City yet speckled with tree-lined streets, Bayonne is truly a hidden gem along the waterfront."
— Walter Burns
Bayonne LifestyleIdeally situated in Hudson County, just across from New York City, Bayonne is a popular New Jersey community that offers residents the best of both worlds: Easy access to big city amenities as well as a tranquil home life. This wonderful community sits on a peninsula with with Newark Bay to the west, Kill van Kull to the south and the New York Bay to the east. If you want to search all Bayonne condos for sale in Hudson County and live in a community that gives you a premier and well-rounded lifestyle, then the Bayonne, NJ area may be just the right city for you!
- Residents living in Bayonne always have the option of using their own personal car or hopping on the bus to get around locally. But if you're commuting to New York City or elsewhere, you have a number of other options as well. For instanc,e you can use the NJ Transit buses or the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail. These amenities offer residents excellent, time-saving solutions for their commute. There are also a number of other options, including The PATH 24 subway to Manhattan, ZipCar car pooling, Uber, and more.
- Bayonne is home to an array of fantastic recreational amenities, including the Bayonne Public Library. Other amenities in the area include The Bayonne Community Museum, The Bayonne Firefighters Museum, Bergen Park and Hackensack Riverwalk. With all of these excellent amenities, it's no wonder people love living here. Contact Walter today for your personal tour of some of the incredible Bayonne condominium communities located in the area and take one more step toward calling this city your home.
- Population in 2010: 63,024 (100% urban, 0% rural)
- Population change since 2000: +1.9%
- Males: 31,261 (48.5%)
- Females: 33,155 (51.5%)
- Median resident age: 38.4 years
- New Jersey median age: 41.5 years
- Bayonne zip codes: 07002
- Estimated median household income in 2012: $55,601 (it was $41,566 in 2000)
- Bayonne: $55,601
- New Jersey: $69,667
Walter's Top Bayonne Picks
A quaint, yet impressive dining experience is also served here along with a delicious meal. Quite pleasing to all five senses.
Bayonne Antique Center
Treasures are abound here as it’s one of the best places to locate some of the most unique antiques you’ve ever seen. The beauty of the works is breathtaking.
Bayonne County Park
Beautiful trails combine with terrific vistas and views of the water to make this a haven for both active fun and relaxation. It’s the best of both worlds.