Jersey City, New Jersey 07302
Mini Market report of Clermont Cove condos for sale. Update: 12/2/17
Average living area:1192 sqft
Average price per square foot: $716
Average Asking Price: $854,500
Highest Priced: $1,099,000
Lowest priced listing:
Clermont Cove 1 Greene St Unit G5 Jersey City $610,000
Highest priced listing:
Clermont Cove 1 Greene St Unit PH 809 Jersey City $1,099,000
Clermont Cove is one of Jersey City's converted warehouses where you can call home. You will have access to many conveniences of public transportation to the financial district, shopping, parks and recreation that Jersey City has to offer! There are 2 listed units. 5 units have sold to date with an average sale price is $639,600.
Current Sales Data for Clermont Cove Condominiums
For the period 1/1/17 to 12/2/17
- Number of units sold: 5
- Average sales price: $639,600
- Average sales price per square foot:$619
- Lowest price sale: $360,000 (1 Greene St Unit 710 Sold on 2/23/17)
- Highest price sale: $875,000 (1 Greene St Unit 304 Sold on 2/17/17)
Invest in Jersey City Waterfront Living at Clermont Cove
You can come home to a private luxury condo in a converted Jersey City warehouse when you choose to reside in a Hudson County condo in Clermont Cove. Views of lower Manhattan and/or the Statue of Liberty can be appreciated on a daily basis in at least half of the units. The first condominium conversion on the Jersey City waterfront was Clermont Cove, which was named after Robert Fulton's steamboat, the Clermont. This Bomad Inc designed building is located in the Paulus Hook community with direct access to the Hudson River Walkway in Jersey City.
Gracious Amenities in Clermont Cove Condo Real Estate
Living in Jersey City at the Clermont Cove will not only give you the convenience of being close to a light rail station with access to Exchange Place or Pavonia PATH stations, but will offer gracious conveniences inside as well. Interior amenities include:
• Large, oversized windows
• 9’-15’ ceilings
• Simplex and duplex loft units
• Marble bathrooms
• Parquet floors & carpeting
• Individual air conditioning/central hot water radiator heat
• Gas range, Microwave, Dishwasher, trash compactor
• washer/dryer room (individual washers/dryers available in some units)
• 24 hour doorman/concierge/security
• Nine story center atrium featuring open-view glass elevators
• Outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi
• Exercise center
• 8th floor community room/sky lounge, which overlooks Lower Manhattan
• Basketball in nearby city park
• Off street parking space with each unit.
• Upper floor condos have spaces in 24 hour valet parking garage
• Lower floor condos have spaces in the adjacent self-parking deck that enters from Essex Street.
Fantastic Harborfront Location in Jersey City
Looking to relocate to a Jersey City condo that is located close enough to enjoy everything the area has to offer, but far enough from the hustle and bustle of Manhattan to enjoy some peaceful downtime? If so, living at the Clermont Cove offers close proximity to:
• The Exchange Place financial district (including the Goldman Sachs complex)
• New York Waterway Ferry
• Exchange Place PATH station (5 min walk away)
• Holland Tunnel (just minutes away)
• Entrance to the New Jersey Turnpike (accesses Newark International Airport)
• Liberty State Park
• Ellis Island
• Statue of Liberty
• Liberty Science Center
• Newport Centre Mall
• Jersey Gardens
• Hoboken’s Washington Street
Investing in a Clermont Cove Condo on the Jersey City Real Estate Market
The time is now to make a Clermont Cove condo your next Jersey City home. With all the amenities and conveniences that this lavish building has to offer, the decision to reside there is simple.
I’ll be happy to let you know about any available listings as well as answer any questions you might have.
Do You Like Clermont Cove?See More buildings like this one.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX© Program of the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service. Detailed information about the listings include the name of the listing brokers.
** Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed **
Copyright 2017 Hudson County Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.