Condo market meter
Square feet range
911 - 3,229
$650,000 - $2,560,000
No. of Stories
Total units 74
Unparalleled Luxury at The Avenue Collection
Choose from one-, two- or three- bedroom condominiums that range in size from 1,350 to 2,100 sq. feet and are swathed in the finest finishes, accents, and breathtaking views.
Many of the condominiums in The Avenue Collection include features such as:
- Spacious balconies or terraces with Manhattan and Hudson River views
- Brazilian Chestnut hardwood floors
- Gourmet kitchens
- Energy efficient, top-of-the-line appliances
- Under-counter wine coolers
- Under-counter, energy efficient LED lighting
- Marble floors and marble backsplashes
- Granite Countertops
- Spa-like bathrooms
- Dual vanity sinks
Live Like Royalty at The Avenue Collection
At The Avenue Collection, you can enjoy hotel-like amenities in an intimate setting. A variety of features and spaces are available for relaxation, recreation and entertainment within residences and common areas.
Take advantage of luxuries such as:
- State-of-the-art fitness center including a sauna, steam showers, cardio and strength equipment, and a separate yoga room
- 3rd-floor outdoor plaza with a convenience kitchen, open lawn, planting areas, lounge areas, a fire pit, sun deck & cooling spray area
- Social room with a catering kitchen, large fireplace, bar area and two 60-inch flat screen televisions for hosting parties
- Grand lobby/parlor lounge with a wall-length fireplace
- Enclosed parking garage with up to 2 parking spaces
- Concierge services
- Integrated security system
- Bicycle storage room
- Two guest suites
Central Location Within Minutes of The Big Apple
Access to Manhattan is only steps away - The Avenue Collection is within walking distance of the NY Waterways Ferry with service to downtown and midtown Manhattan (only an 8 minute ride). Residents of The Avenue Collection are also offered a complimentary shuttle to the ferry terminal. Other nearby transportation services are the NJ Transit bus service and the Hudson Bergen Light Rail. Additionally, the Lincoln tunnel, Holland tunnel and George Washington Bridge are only minutes away, and the NJ Turnpike and Route 3 are easily accessible.
Best of all, if you don't want to commute at all, you don't have to. The shops, restaurants, and waterfront parks of Port Imperial are all within walking distance of The Avenue Collection. Weehawken Public Library, Garden State Plaza, and Newport Centre Mall are also nearby.
Invest in a Condominium in Port Imperial at The Avenue Collection Today!
If The Avenue Collection sounds like the kind of condominium community in Port Imperial that would complement your lifestyle, then contact your Hudson Riverfront real estate expert, Walter Burns, today!
I’ll be happy to let you know about any available listings as well as answer any questions you might have.
The Avenue Collection offers the ultimate in luxurious, urban waterfront living in Weehawken, NJ. This new, 74-unit building is the first of Lennar's five planned Manhattan-facing properties in the heart of Port Imperial. Located on New Jersey's rapidly developing Gold Coast, the waterfront condominiums offer breathtaking views of the Hudson River and New York City skyline, which is merely minutes away. Paired with amenities that rival a five-star hotel and proximity to elegant dining and shopping establishments, it's clear why The Avenue Collection is one of the most desirable locations on the Hudson Waterfront.