Mandalay on the Hudson
Jersey City, New Jersey 07302
Opulent Living in Mandalay on the Hudson Condos in Jersey City
If you are looking for a level of sophistication in your next condo home that is heads above the rest, then moving to Mandalay on the Hudson will be the obvious choice. This outstanding condominium building in Jersey City offers 269 condos in 25 stories of magnificent living space. The splendid views of the Manhattan skyline and the waterfront can be enjoyed daily by residents. No matter what your needs, you will be able to have them met in one of the 1-3 bedroom condos at Mandalay on the Hudson. As a Hudson County expert REALTOR, I can help you get started in your search immediately.
Mini Market report of Mandalay on the Hudson condos for sale. Update 9/18/17
Average living area: 1076 sqft
Average price per square foot:$945
Units pending: 2
Average asking price: $1,017,500
Lowest priced listing:
Highest priced listing:
Consider owning a condo at this impressive address and all of the amenities it has to offer! There are 2 pending sales at this cosmopolitan building. 9 units have sold to date with an average sale price of $755,666.
Current Sales Data for Mandalay on the Hudson Condominiums
For the period 1/1/17 to 9/18/17
- Number of units sold: 9
- Average sales price:$755,666
- Average sales price per square foot: $911
- Lowest price sale: $545,000 (20 2nd st unit 105 sold on 3/22/17)
- Highest price sale: $999,999 (20 2nd st unit 508 sold on 7/17/17)
Elegant Interiors Abound at Mandalay on the Hudson
No attention to detail has been overlooked at this opulent Hudson County condominium building. The structure offers professional designs by Perkins Eastman Interiors, which combined the artistic with the functional. Being a resident allows you the benefits of:
• Hardwood flooring
• Over-sized windows with spectacular views
• Luxury kitchen and bathrooms (with further upgrades available)
• Cable and internet access
• Some units feature balconies
• 24-hour concierge and valet service
• Heated outdoor swimming pool on the Hudson waterfront
• Picnic, BBQ and garden areas
• Fully-equipped fitness facility
• Outdoor playground
Close Proximity to Many Transportation Options in Jersey City
When you call Mandalay on the Hudson home, you will be located to many transportation options to get you where you need to be quickly. Your Jersey City condo-home will be located near:
• PATH train station
• Manhattan Ferry terminal
• Hudson Bergen Light Rail System
• Newport Centre Mall
• Newark Liberty Airport
• Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty
• The Holland Tunnel
• Entrance to the New Jersey Turnpike and Route 78
• And a whole array of fine dining, shopping, work and cultural experiences
Come Home to To an Investment at the Prestigious Address of Mandalay on the Hudson
I’ll be happy to let you know about any available listings as well as answer any questions you might have.
Do You Like Mandalay On The Hudson?See More buildings like this one.
Content authored by Walter Burns
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX© Program of the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service. Detailed information about the listings include the name of the listing brokers.
** Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed **
Copyright 2017 Hudson County Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.