Edgewater, New Jersey 07020
Vela Townhomes, Magnificent Views and More in New Jersey
Avoid the hustle and bustle of the big city by coming home to a more peaceful and relaxing condo community in Edgewater, New Jersey. You can still enjoy great views of the Manhattan skyline and George Washington Bridge, but will love getting away from the noise and chaos found in the city. You can enjoy the magnificent views of the Manhattan skyline on a daily basis when you come home to a Vela Townhome. With my expertise as a Hudson County REALTOR, we can work together to find you the perfect Edgewater townhome.
Here’s the Waterfront, Here’s the Townhome, Open it Up and Look Inside
When you move into a Vela Townhome, on Jersey’s Gold Coast, you are not only getting an enviable address, but an abundance of interior amenities as well. Your townhome features include:
• 9’ Ceilings
• Private Balconies
• Gas Fireplace
• 2-car Garage
• Expansive windows
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances (Viking and Kitchen Aid), Kohler sink, granite countertops, hardwood flooring, marble backsplashes and contemporary walnut cabinetry
• Luxurious Master Bathroom with glass enclosed shower, marble-clad soaking tub, limestone, Atlantis marble flooring, and Biarittz Blue-honed limestone vanities with chrome accents
• Full size washer and dryer
• Hardwood Flooring
• Private Elevators
• Distinctive glass-enclosed rooftop solarium, with adjoining deck offering unhindered panoramic views of Manhattan
Vela Townhomes Offer a Whole Community of Amenities in Edgewater
The interiors of a Vela Townhome are enough to entice you to call this Edgewater real estate property home, but the complex’s amenities are fantastic as well. The benefits of being a resident of Vela Townhomes include:
• Private, Waterfront Swimming Pool with breathtaking views
• Park nearby with walking, hiking, biking, boating and golfing
• Just 29 3-Bedroom brick and limestone townhomes available
• Up to 5,200 sq ft (indoor) and over 1,000sq ft (outdoor)
• High-speed Internet access
• Close proximity to Manhattan via the George Washington Bridge
• Abundance opportunities for shopping, recreation and dining in surrounding Bergen County
Enjoy the Views From Your Investment of Vela Townhomes in the Edgewater Real Estate Market
Sitting on your deck or in your Solarium with a nothing to do, but enjoy the views, will make you the envy of anyone not a resident of a Vela Townhome.
I’ll be happy to let you know about any available listings as well as answer any questions you might have.
Mini Market report of Vela Townhomes for sale. Update 9/19/17
Average living area: 3903 sqft
Average price per square foot: $449
Units available: 6
Lowest priced: $1,339,000
Average asking price: $1,754,500
Highest priced: $2,000,000
Lowest priced listing:
19 Vela Way Edgewater $1,339,000
Highest priced listing:
23 Vela Way Edgewater $2,000,000
Own a Vela Town home and you call home to a host of amenities. There are 6 town homes that are currently available. Check back for current sales data.
Current Sales Data for Vela Townhomes Condominiums
For the period 1/1/17 to 9/19/17
- Number of units sold:
- Average sales price: $
- Average sales price per square foot: $
- Lowest price sale: $
- Highest price sale: $
Do You Like Vela Townhomes?See More buildings like this one.
Content authored by Walter Burns
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX© Program of the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service. Detailed information about the listings include the name of the listing brokers.
** Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed **
Copyright 2017 Hudson County Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.