Condo market meter
Square feet range
900 - 1,700
$625,000 - $1,200,000
No. of Stories
Total units 40
3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Grandview Condominiums Offer a Great New Jersey Address
Grandview’s beautiful brick façade and historic architectural design of 19th century brownstones, make it an enviable slice of New Jersey real estate. This 4-story condo community near the waterfront in New Jersey’s historic Paulus Hook district sits on the last lot of the former Colgate-Palmolive collective. It is just next door to the Exchange Place financial district, which includes Goldman Sachs. Also just across the river from lower Manhattan for quick access to the World Financial Center and Battery Park City.
Mini Market report of Grandview I condos for sale. Update 4/16/18
Average living area:1370 sqft
Average price per square foot: $617
Units pending: 0
Lowest priced: $799,000
Average asking price: $845,666
Highest priced: $899,000
Lowest priced listing:
Grandview I 22 Avenue at Port Imperial Unit 111 West New York $799,000
Highest priced listing:
Grandview I 22 Avenue at Port Imperial Unit 432 West New York $899,000
The Grandview's Condominium community recreates the beauty of the 19th century with outstanding architectural design. It's conveniently located next to the Exchange Place financial district and offers a host of amenities in this complex. There are currently 3 units listed for sale.
Current Sales Data for Grandview I Condominiums
For the period 1/1/18 to 4/16/18
- Number of units sold:2
- Average sales price: $939,500
- Average sales price per square foot: $599
- Lowest price sale:$669,000 (22 Avenue at port Imperial unit 427 Sold on 3/28/18)
- Highest price sale:$1,210,000 (22 Avenue at port Imperial unit 114 Sold on 2/15/18)
Grandview’s Building Amenities Offer Much
The 40 New Jersey condominiums range in size from 478 to 1806 sq ft. There are studio, 1 and 2 bedroom condos in simplex and duplex layouts. The complex is appointed with:
• Onsite secure parking
• Private outdoor terraces or balconies (on select condos)
• Video intercom system with front door release
• Expansive windows with great views
• Aluminum clad wood windows offering true simulated divided light
• Exercise room
• Private common outdoor terrace with lush landscaping
• Common roof deck
• Sprinkler building
Interior Features at Grandview I in West New York
Grandview’s condominiums consist of 5 studios, 24 one bedroom units and 11 two-bedroom units. Each is graciously outfitted with:
• Oak and ceramic tile floors
• Crown molding
• Soaring ceilings
• Expansive master bedroom suites with walk-in closet and private bath
• In unit washer and dryer
• Luxury bathrooms (with custom cabinets and countertops, ceramic tile floors, Kohler faucets)
• Great kitchens (with GE appliances, Kohler fixtures and faucets, ceramic tile floors, under cabinet lights, custom countertops and cabinets, recessed lighting)
• Pre-wired for satellite and cable TV
• Gas-forced hot air heating system and central air
Fantastically Located to Transportation Options
Grandview is situated in a wonderful location for residents to get to where they need in a hurry. The transportation options close by include:
• One block to New York Waterway Ferry (minutes from lower Manhattan)
• Three blocks to Exchange Place PATH station (quick access to World Financial Center)
• Minutes from the Holland or Lincoln Tunnel for direct access to Manhattan by car
• Close to the New Jersey Turnpike for access to Newark International Airport (at NJ Turnpike Exit 14) and the New Jersey Turnpike/Interstate 95.
• One block from the Hudson Bergen light rail Exchange Place Station for travel north to the Pavonia PATH station or Newport area in Jersey City or further north to Hoboken or Weehawken's Port Imperial (or south to Bayonne)
• Access to the Hudson River Walkway
• Just minutes from Liberty State Park, Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty, the Liberty Science Center
• Close proximity to shopping at the Newport Centre Mall or Jersey Gardens, or Hoboken's Washington Street
Invest In Grandview I and Enjoy the Good Life in the West New York Real Estate Market
I’ll be happy to let you know about any available listings as well as answer any questions you might have.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX© Program of the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service. Detailed information about the listings include the name of the listing brokers.
** Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed **
Copyright 2021 Hudson County Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.