The Peninsula at City Place
Edgewater, New Jersey 07020
The Peninsula at City Place in Edgewater, New Jersey is a Gold Coast Gem
The newest luxury condo conversion project in Edgewater, New Jersey is conveniently situated in City Place. City Place is an upscale outdoor promenade and mall, which is surrounded by shops, restaurants and cinema. The Peninsula at City Place sits on the waterfront and is mere steps away from the Hudson River and a beautiful walkway. This complex, developed by Savanna Partners and Investcorp, is a great place for discerning residents to live, work and play. The American Modern style of The Peninsula at City Place condominiums uses a combination of traditional suburban design with chic urban minimalism to appeal to a variety of buyers.
The Peninsula at City Place Offers a Variety of Condos Options in Edgewater
At The Peninsula at City Place there are spacious 1-3 bedroom residences to choose from. Residences to select from include:
• 1 Bedroom with 1Bath (836 sq ft – 900 sq ft) approximate pricing from $400,000 - $550,000
• 1 Bedroom with 1 Bath (900 sq ft – 978 sq ft) approximate pricing from $460,000 - $550,000
• 1 Bedroom with Den and 1 Bath (1,125 sq ft) approximate pricing from $545,000 - $590,000
• 2 Bedrooms with 2 Baths (1,267 sq ft – 1,400 sq ft) approximate pricing from $615,000 - $700,000
• 2 Bedrooms with Den and 2 Baths (1,401 sq ft – 1,446 sq ft) approximate pricing from $700,000 - $775,000
• 3 Bedrooms with 2 Baths (1,698 sq ft) starting from $1,150,000 (There are only 5 of these corner, VIP residences with spectacular Manhattan views)
Come Inside and Glory in All the Amenities
Looking for a beautiful condo home in New Jersey with fabulous interior spaces? If so, look no farther than The Peninsula at City Place, which offer:
• Either balconies or bay windows
• Kitchens with stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors and sleek cabinetry
• Luxurious Bathrooms feature marble throughout
• Breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline
• Free resident shuttle to the New York Waterway ferries
• Free underground parking for residents and their guests
• 24-hour concierge
• Fitness center
• Children's playroom
• Three sleek lobbies
• 2,000-square-foot residents' lounge equipped with a billiards table, wet bar and full kitchen
It May Sound Too Good to Be True, but It’s Not
If you’ve been exploring the New Jersey MLS to find the perfect condo home on the Gold Coast, then your search can end now. Once you see and visit The Peninsula at City Place, you will have no need to look further. This condo complex located close to numerous dining, shopping and recreation opportunities can offer everything you want and need. The building residents have already elected a condo association board to ensure standards of high quality for all residents.
I’ll be happy to let you know about any available listings as well as answer any questions you might have.
Mini Market report of Peninsula at City Place condos for sale.
Average living area: 1217 sqft
Average price per square foot: $482
Units available: 7
Lowest priced: $419,000
Average asking price: $587,641
Highest priced: $998,000
Lowest priced listing:
3101 City Pl Edgewater $419,000
Highest priced listing:
3219 City Pl Edgewater $998,000
Lovely New Jersey Condos at the Peninsula at City Place. You will love the amenities available, including Free underground parking for residents and guests with Free shuttles to NYC waterway ferries for residents! There are currently 7 spacious units listed for sale. 7 units have sold to date with an average sale price of $445,286.
Current Sales Data for Peninsula at City Place Condominiums
For the period 1/1/17 to 12/1/17
- Number of units sold: 7
- Average sales price: $445,286
- Average sales price per square foot:$491
- Lowest price sale: $349,000 (1110 City Pl, Edgewater Sold on 9/28/17 )
- Highest price sale: $635,000 (2303 City Pl, Edgewater Sold on 9/25/17)
Do You Like The Peninsula at City Place?See More buildings like this one.
Content authored by Walter Burns
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX© Program of the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service. Detailed information about the listings include the name of the listing brokers.
** Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed **
Copyright 2017 Hudson County Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.