Select a Hudson River CondoView in Gallery Mode
|Price Range:||$500,000 - $4,500,000|
|Sqft:||700 - 3,500|
|Address:||1025 Maxwell Lane|
- See all Maxwell Place condos for sale
- Receive the latest Maxwell Place Listings in Your Inbox
- Are you an Owner? Find out what your unit is worth.
- View recent Maxwell Place condo sales
Condominium Information for Maxwell Place in Hoboken, New Jersey
Mini Market report of Maxwell Place condos for sale. Update 5/16/13
- Number of units available: 12
- Number of pending sales (under contract): 13
- Average Days on Market:69
- Average asking price: $1,425,083
- Average living area: 1659 sqft
- Average price per square foot: $859
- Lowest priced listing: Maxwell Place 1125 Maxwell Lane Unit 1017 Hoboken $832,000
- Highest priced listing: Maxwell Place 1025 Maxwell Lane Unit 401 Hoboken $2,195,000
Current Sales Data for Maxwell Place Condominiums
For the period 01/01/2013 to 05/16/2013
- Number of units sold: 13
- Average sales price: $871,124
- Average sales price per square foot: $731
- Lowest price sale: $475,000 ( 1025 Maxwell Unit 815 Sold on 3/4/13)
- Highest price sale: $1,575,000 ( 1125 Maxwell Unit 1222 Sold on 3/15/13)
Maxwell Place Condos - Fantastic Hoboken Location!
Living in Hoboken’s Maxwell Place on the Hudson means living in a fantastic location. Maxwell Place condos and townhomes are not only on the Hudson River waterfront, but also minutes from Manhattan. Maxwell Place in Hoboken, New Jersey features on-site retail along with luxury residences, which enjoy spectacular views of the Manhattan skyline. Walter Burns and the team of real estate professionals at Weichert Realtors are available to help you locate the perfect Maxwell Place on the Hudson condo.
Abundant Conveniences and Amenities for Maxwell Place Residents
As well as enjoying the on-site retail experience, residents will benefit from the close proximity to fine dining, entertainment, parks and arts and culture opportunities around Hoboken and New York City. Potential buyers considering Maxwell Place can choose from glorious studios, 1, 2, or 3 bedroom condos and townhomes with grand fixtures throughout and ultra-sleek kitchens. Living at Maxwell Place on the Hudson River will allow residents access to more great amenities, which include:
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• Rooftop pool and hot tub
• Rooftop courtyard and gardens
• Club Maxwell (private residents’ club with entertainment lounge, theatre, game room, and business center)
• Children’s playroom
• Shuttle service to PATH
• Around-the-clock Concierge
• Close proximity to Manhattan Ferry
• Availability of indoor deeded parking
No Better Location to Invest In than Maxwell Place on the Hudson River
Living in Hoboken not only affords residents opportunities for fantastic shopping, dining, entertainment and more, but offers all the prospects that exist in New York City. Hoboken, the city where the first ever baseball game was played and On the Waterfront was filmed, is waiting for you to make it your home.
I’ll be happy to let you know about any available listings as well as answer any questions you might have.
Are you thinking about selling your Hudson River condo? Be sure to click the graphic below and I will help you determine the value of your unit.
Content authored by Walter Burns