Staging Tips for Your Hudson County Real Estate Sale
10 Low Cost Ways to Make Your Hudson County Condo Buyers Say WOW!
These low cost strategies to make your Hudson County condo more appealing are sure to have your potential buyers saying WOW! Plus these tips are quick and easy.
1. Make sure the commons areas in your building are well kept. Check with your management company if there are items out of place or damaged in the common areas. Buyers may see this as a negative feature to your building.
2. Remove all papers, pictures, and magnets from the refrigerator and clear kitchen counters of appliances and clutter.
3. Minimize the amount of personal photos in your condo. The goal is to have the Hudson condo buyer picture themselves in your unit. 4. If necessary, repaint the walls to give a clean, fresh look.
5. Hire a cleaning company to clean your condominium from top to bottom. First impressions are everything when a buyer enters your home.
6. Organize closets to show maximum space. Buyers may look in your closets to see how large they are.
7. When the property is being shown, make sure the bedroom is neat, bed is made, and clothes are put away.
8. Make sure all light bulbs and lights work in your condo. Sometimes agents will be showing the property at night.
9. Clean your windows.
10. Consult with your Hudson County Realtor regarding re-positioning and staging of furniture. How a room is set up can make a huge difference.
Hudson County Condo Selling Made Easier!
While there are many details to be handled during the sale of your Hudson County condo, from preparing your home for the market, pricing the condo unit correctly, negotiating offers, inspections, and so on, you can breathe easier knowing every detail will be handled on your behalf to your complete satisfaction.
Request a Sold Data Report showing recently sold properties:
Look at current condo market sales of Hoboken condos with similar features to help price your condo to sell competitively.
Are you thinking about selling your Hudson River condo?
Be sure to click the graphic below and I will help you determine the value of your 2 Constitution Court condo unit.