West New York, New Jersey 07093
Grandview II at Riverwalk Truly Lives Up to Its Name
Grand views are exactly what you think of when you tour one of the fabulous condos at Grandview II at Riverwalk. Having spectacular views of the Manhattan skyline and Hudson River from your window, makes everyday a waking pleasure. This New Jersey condo community is close to everything and steps from all the conveniences you need to make daily life easier. Being a part of the Port Imperial area allows you to enjoy all that it has to offer.
Mini Market report of Grandview II condos for sale. Update 9/17/17
Average living area:1341 sqft
Average price per square foot: $650
Lowest priced: $534,000
Average asking price: $872,285
Highest priced: $1,250,000
Lowest priced listing:
Grandview II 20 Avenue at Port Imperial Unit 326 West New York $534,000
Highest priced listing:
Grandview II 20 Avenue at Port Imperial Unit 327 West New York $1,250,000
The Grandview II has 7 condo's available in this influential community at Riverwalk. 2 units are currently under contract. 11 units have sold to date with an average sale price of $791,727.
Current Sales Data for Grandview 2 Condominiums
For the period 1/1/17 to 9/17/17
- Number of units sold:11
- Average sales price:$791,727
- Average sales price per square foot: $529
- Lowest price sale: $500,000 (20 Ave at Port Imperial unit 434 Sold 7/31/17)
- Highest price sale: $1,475,000 (20 Ave at Port Imperial unit 502 Sold 8/25/17 )
Amenities For a Grandview II Living Experience in West New York
Once you become a resident of this prestigious New Jersey condo community, you have the benefit of the great amenities the building has to offer. Come home each day to:
• First-rate Concierge Service
• State-of-the-art Fitness Facility
• Conference/Event Room
• Waterfront Promenade just outside
• Fabulously appointed interior spaces with modern appliances and upscale extras
• Luxury shopping just outside
• Close to Manhattan for all the dining, shopping, entertainment, nightlife and cultural attractions it has to offer
• Championship golfing nearby
• Parks for running, walking, roller blading, or relaxing
Easy Transportation from Grandview II at Riverwalk
As a resident of Grandview II at Riverwalk, your daily commute will be one less worry because there are plenty of travelling options. To get around the area or into Manhattan, residents can use:
• New York Waterway Ferry (short walk away and arrives in Manhattan in 8 minutes)
• New Jersey Transit Buses (to New York City and Edgewater/Fort Lee)
• Hudson-Bergen Light Rail (service to Hoboken PATH and RR terminal, Jersey City’s Exchange Place and PATH, Bayonne, and Newport Center Mall)
• Just minutes by car from the Lincoln Tunnel, New Jersey Turnpike, Routes 1, 9, 3, 46, I-95, I-78, I-280 and the Garden State Parkway
Invest In Convenience and Luxury at Grandview II at Riverwalk
As an expert in Hudson County real estate, I can help you find the perfect condo at Grandview II at Riverwalk to meet all your needs. We can sort through the homes ranging in size from 849 sq ft to over 3000 sq ft to find you the amount of space you need.
I’ll be happy to let you know about any available listings as well as answer any questions you might have.
Do You Like Grandview II?See More buildings like this one.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX© Program of the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service. Detailed information about the listings include the name of the listing brokers.
** Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed **
Copyright 2017 Hudson County Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.