Jersey City | New Jersey | 07302
Condo market meter
Square feet range
596 - 1,674
$429,000 - $2,100,000
No. of Stories
Total units 650
Distinctive Living Beckons from Gulls Cove in Jersey City
Looking for a distinguishing address within an urban setting? If so, then Gulls Cove, located between historic Paulus Hook and Van Vorst Park districts, is the place for you. With no visible parking structures and cozier cross-streets, this is one of the most desirable Hudson County condo buildings. No matter if you are just moving
Living at Gulls Cove Provides Easy Access to a Variety of Destinations
If you want to step right out your front door and have easy access to Manhattan and New Jersey hot spots then plan to make Gulls Cove your home. Owning a Hudson County condo in this distinctive building allows you to be close to:
• PATH Stations
• New York Waterway Ferry
• Water Taxi Service
• Entrance to the New Jersey Turnpike
• Holland Tunnel
• Newark Liberty International Airport (just 10 minutes away)
• Newport Centre Mall
• Liberty State Park
• Liberty Science Center
• Liberty Walk (1.3 mile promenade with spectacular views of the Bay)
• Liberty Landing Marina
• Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty
• Manhattan’s financial district
• Prime dining, shopping, cultural events and more
Opulent Residences Abound at Gulls Cove
World-class urban planner, Andres Duany, has help lay out the plans for this grand Hudson County condominium building on 80 acres of waterfront land. With 6,500 residences to choose from, you are sure to find something to meet your every need. As an expert Hudson County REALTOR, I can help you start your search. This sprawling development also features 1 million sq ft of hotel and accommodation space, 750,000 sq ft of retail space and 4.5 million sq ft of prime office space. The interiors may make you never want to leave home because you will enjoy:
• Over-sized windows for spectacular views
• Modern health and fitness facility
• Round-the clock attended lobby
• Concierge Services
• Rooftop Putting Green
• Gracious Kitchens (Impala black granite countertops, Kohler stainless sink, Whirlpool stainless steel appliances (upgraded cabinets and Kitchen Aid Architect Series appliances available)
• Spa-like bathrooms with ceramic Dal tile, soaking tub, oversized walk-in shower, Kohler sink and faucets, choice of vanities (upgrade of marble or porcelain tile available)
• Three levels of underground parking spaces
• Modern fireplaces in lounge area
• Anticipated ground floor retail of banking facilities, childcare, cafe, restaurant, newsstand and more
Why Wait Any Longer to Invest in the Most Envious Jersey City Address?
I’ll be happy to let you know about any available listings as well as answer any questions you might have.
Available Rental Listings
If high-rise condos are not for you,
The building is made of steel and concrete construction, which makes it very quiet. You have a very low chance of hearing things between the floors.
The building is located in the Liberty Harbor North section Downtown Jersey City. This area is located right near the Liberty State Park Marina, and also very close to the Grove St., PATH station. This makes it very attractive for people who like to hang out by grove street and on Newark Avenue.
Located near Gulls Cove are several great restaurants. There is the Beachwood Café, a great brunch spot. You're also not far from Edwards Steakhouse, one of my favorite steakhouses in Jersey City.
Gulls Cove has a
One of my favorite elements of the building is that many of the penthouse level units have private roof decks. These roof decks lead out from their unit onto the roof. From there you can see New York City all the way to Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty and to the
Many of the units at Gulls Cove come with one deeded parking space. If parking is not available, there are many garages nearby. You may also be able to rent from a unit owner in the building.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX© Program of the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service. Detailed information about the listings include the name of the listing brokers.
** Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed **
Copyright 2018 Hudson County Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.