Select a Hudson River CondoView in Gallery Mode
- See all The James Monroe condos for sale
- Receive the latest The James Monroe Listings in Your Inbox
- Are you an Owner? Find out what your unit is worth.
- View recent The James Monroe condo sales
Condominium Information for The James Monroe in Jersey City, New Jersey
Mini Market report of James Monroe condos for sale. Update 5/16/13
- Number of units available:
- Number of pending sales (under contract): 3
- Average Days on Market:
- Average asking price: $
- Average living area: sqft
- Average price per square foot: $
- Lowest priced listing: James Monroe 45 River Dr South Unit Jersey City $
- Highest priced listing: James Monroe 45 River Dr South Unit Jersey City $
Current Sales Data for the James Monroe Condominiums
For the period 01/01/2013 to 05/16/2013
- Number of units sold: 5
- Average sales price: $582,849
- Average sales price per square foot: $447
- Lowest price sale: $371,000 (Unit 307 Sold on 3/18/2013)
- Highest price sale: $892,246 (Unit 3409 Sold on 3/4/2013)
Experience Living at James Monroe, Newport’s Only Condo Residential Building
Enjoy all the benefits New York City has to offer without living in the daily grind by residing in Newport, New Jersey in a luxurious James Monroe condo. This 34 story luxury condominium building is mere minutes from Manhattan as a result of its location at the Pavonia PATH Station on the Hudson River Gold Coast. Come home to a security-gate controlled condo home with breathtaking views of the New York City skyline.
Nearby Amenities Are Second To None
Do you want New York City and Newport at your fingertips, but think it’s impossible? Well, guess again. Being a resident in a James Monroe condo means it is all there at your disposal. Whether you are single, married, have children, love to stay active, a shopaholic or any other way you define yourself, Newport has lots to offer, including:
· The Hudson River Waterfront Walkway
· A small park (across from the front entrance)
· Several children's playgrounds
· Kinney Systems’ parking garages
· Newport Swim and Fitness Center
· Newport Tennis Club (courts are across the street, on a pier in the Hudson River)
· On Pavonia Avenue (across the street from the PATH station) is Starbucks, a Japanese restaurant, newsagent, Mailboxes etc.,dry cleaner, pizza restaurant, nail salon, video rental store, deli and bank.
· Grocery shopping can be accomplished nearby at Shoprite and A & P, and short walk to Staples and Target.
· One block west is the Newport Centre Mall
Living in a James Monroe luxury condo also puts you just minutes from Liberty State Park, Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty, the Liberty Science Center, and Hoboken's Washington Street, and other New Jersey attractions.
Transportation is at Your Fingertips at James Monroe Condos
No matter where you need to go, as a resident of a James Monroe condo, you can get there quickly. The various modes of transportation available to you include:
- PATH - Next to Pavonia Street PATH station and the last stop in New Jersey on PATH and then directly to 34th Street in Midtown Manhattan
- By rush hour ferry - 10 Minutes to Pier A in Manhattan.
- By Automobile – located Next to the Holland Tunnel for direct access to Manhattan and near entrance to the New Jersey Turnpike for access to Newark International Airport (at Turnpike Exit 14).
- By Rail - Hudson Bergen Light Rail system within walking distance (for access to Exchange Place in Jersey City or north to Hoboken and Weehawken (Port Imperial).
Glorious Features Abound in Every James Monroe Condominium
Not only do you gain access to wonderful services and convenient transportation, but the condos are graciously appointed that you may not want to leave home each day. The James Monroe condominiums are equipped with the following:
- Electronic security system for your safety
- Personally controlled heat-A/C units
- Smoke detectors and sprinklers
- Luxuriously appointed interiors with modern appliances
The building has several conveniences for each resident as well, which includes:
· Indoor and outdoor onsite parking.
· Landscaped grounds
· A laundry room on each floor
· a garbage closet, with bins for recyclables and a chute (on each floor) to the compactor room
· Four high speed elevators
· 24 hour doorman/concierge
· Meeting room available for birthday parties, etc.
· Private Backyard that includes a children's playground
· Community Room
· Bicycle storage room
Invest in a Jersey City condominium at The James Monroe Today!
There is nothing left for a potential resident of James Monroe condos to need or want. Everything is within close proximity and is the perfect location to avoid the hustle and bustle of New York City.
I’ll be happy to let you know about any available listings as well as answer any questions you might have.
Are you thinking about selling your Hudson River condo? Be sure to click the graphic below and I will help you determine the value of your unit.
Content authored by Walter Burns