Select a Hudson River CondoView in Gallery Mode
|Price Range:||$300,000 - $4,000,000|
|Sqft:||600 - 4,000|
|Address:||77 Hudson Street|
- See all 77 Hudson condos for sale
- Receive the Latest 77 Hudson Listings in Your Inbox
- Are you an Owner? Find out what your unit is worth.
- View recent 77 Hudson condo sales
Mini Market report of 77 Hudson condos for sale. Update: 6/15/2013
- Number of units available: 2
- Number of pending sales (under contract):6
- Average Days on Market:14
- Average asking price:$700,000
- Average living area: 850 sqft
- Average price per square foot:$823
- Lowest priced listing: 77 Hudson St. Unit 1604 Jersey City $650,000
- Highest priced listing: 77 Hudson St. Unit 2911 Jersey City $750,000
Current Sales Data for 77 Hudson Condominiums
For the period 01/01/2013 to 06/15/2013
- Number of units sold: 6
- Average sales price: $750,333
- Average sales price per square foot: $724
- Lowest price sale: $383,999 (77 Hudson st Unit 1701 sold 3/12/13)
- Highest price sale: $1,066,000 (77 Hudson st Unit 1707 sold 1/14/13)
Live Well at 77 Hudson in Jersey City, NJ
This historic Paulus Hook neighborhood, across from Manhattan’s financial district, offers pure luxury for its residents. The breathtaking lobby that welcomes residents spans a height of 22 feet, while featuring a curved teak slatted wall and blue stone floors. Living in this Hudson County condo means easy access to many locations, such as the PATH station, bus station, NY water taxi, NY Waterway ferry, Holland Tunnel NJ Turnpike and Newark Liberty International Airport. Allow me, Walter Burns, an expert in Hudson County real estate help you find the perfect 77 Hudson condo to call home.
The Luxurious Condo Homes at 77 Hudson
If you dream of living in a Jersey City condo with expansive views of the Statue of Liberty, as well as the Manhattan skyline, then 77 Hudson is the perfect place for you. Floor-to-ceiling windows allow sunlight to flood through the condo and provide the fabulous views you deserve as a 77 Hudson condo resident. Other fantastic amenities include:
• Grand open kitchens with state-of-the-art appliances
• Relaxing marble, glass and wood bathrooms
• Wireless Capability and several fiber-optic service providers
• Access to all the wonderful conveniences that 77 Hudson has to offer.
The Conveniences of 77 Hudson
Not only would you own a lavish Jersey City condo by living at 77 Hudson, but you would enjoy the amenities and conveniences that accompany the benefit of being a resident.
• Fully equipped business center for lectures and workshops
• Fitness Center with Full staff
• Massage Room
• Sauna and Steam Rooms (with changing rooms and showers)
• Yoga, Pilates and Aerobics Room
• Game Room and Click Café
• Virtual Golf
• Children’s Playroom
• Rooftop landscaped park (with hot tub, lounge area, Cabanas, BBQ pit, Jogging path, Dog park, Children’s playground and heated pool)
• Private Dining Room and Kitchen
• Screening Room
• Cold storage room for any grocery deliveries
• Round-the-clock Concierge
• On-site maintenance staff
Investing in a 77 Hudson Condo on the Jersey City Real Estate Market
The complete construction of 77 Hudson was started in winter 2009 and you will want to be an owner of this Jersey City condo building upon seeing it. I can help you with the entire condo buying process.
I’ll be happy to let you know about any available listings as well as answer any questions you might have.
Are you thinking about selling your Hudson River condo? Be sure to click the graphic below and I will help you determine the value of your unit.
View 77 Hudson Condos for Sale
Content authored by Walter Burns