Relax at the End of a Hard Day in Hoboken
What could be better after a long hard day at work than getting together with family or friends at one of Hoboken’s fantastic waterfront bars? You’re right, not much! Already a great place for fantastic Hoboken real estate finds, it just keeps getting better with the waterfront bars and other area attractions. Definitely a relaxing place to get out of the hustle and bustle of the city, but still have so many options right at your doorstep.
Hoboken’s Waterfront – Come and Have Some Fun!
Enjoy the city, the Hudson River views and good times along the bars on Hoboken’s waterfront. The bars in the area include:
• 3 Forty Grill – includes a Lounge, outdoor spaces, great Martinis and a restaurant, on Sinatra Dr
• Chandelier Room – includes great Martinis and restaurant, located on River Street in the W Hotel & Residences.
• Lua – includes a restaurant and great Martinis, on Sinatra Dr North in the Shipyard at 2 Constitution Court.
• The Quays – includes a restaurant, outdoor spaces, great Martinis, and a lounge, on Sinatra Dr
• Trinity Bar and Restaurant – an Irish pub with great Martinis, outdoor spaces and a restaurant, on 3rd and Sinatra Dr
• Wicked Wolf – Still in the works, but coming soon, on Sinatra Dr
• Zylo Steakhouse – great restaurant, on River Street in the W Hotel & Residences.
Come Down to the Hudson River Waterfront
No matter what kind of atmosphere you are looking for, you’re sure to find it on Hoboken’s waterfront. Whether its dinner or just drinks with friends, be sure to check out the great bars and restaurants available. And while you’re there, don’t forget to take in the fantastic views. For more information about living in this great area of Hoboken, contact me, Walter Burns. As an expert in Hoboken and Hudson County real estate I can assist you in find a great Hoboken, NJ property near the waterfront area, so you’re just a few steps away from all the area has to offer.