Outstanding Night Life in Hoboken, NJ
Owning Hoboken, NJ real estate means you live in an area full of exciting night life options. No matter the time of year, you will find somewhere to be and something to do for fun. There is no need to go over into New York City when you have an array of options right at your doorstep. Make it a girls’ night out, watch the big game, go dancing, relax with a drink and friends after a long day at work, or think up any reason to just kick back and have fun. Whatever your pleasure is, such as sitting out on a patio, dancing, listening to live music, eating or watching the big game, it is available in Hoboken.
Night Life Options are Abundant in Hoboken
You can set out to have the best night ever anytime you head to one of the hot night spots available in Hoboken. Choose from:
• Bahama Mama’s – nightclub open on Friday and Saturday only, located on Washington Street
• Bar None – bar, nightclub, lounge with an underground feel, located on Washington Street
• Lana – largest Hoboken nightclub with 3 floors, lounge, located on River Street
• Lounge 11 Bar and Restaurant – nightclub, lounge, restaurant, sports bar, located on Madison St
• Lua – restaurant overlooking the Manhattan skyline, bar, nightclub, lounge, located on Sinatra Drive near the condos at 2 Constitution Court.
• Mulligan’s Pub – nightclub, sports bar, Irish pub, food, located on First Street
• Rogo’s Bar and Grill – nightclub, restaurant, sports bar, Martini club, located on Willow Avenue
• Room 84 – nightclub, lounge, Martini club, located on Washington Street
• Teak on the Hudson – lounge, restaurant, nightclub, located on Hudson Place near the W Hotel & Residences.
• The Bar at 10th and Willow – nightclub, lounge, Martini bar, restaurant, sports bar, located on Willow Avenue
• The Shannon – sports bar, nightclub, singles bar, pool bar, great happy hour, located on First Street
• The Turtle Club – nightclub, live music, restaurant, lounge, wine bar, located on Park Ave
• Whiskey bar – nightclub, live music, located on Washington Street
• Willie McBride’s – nightclub, bar, restaurants, live music, lounge, located on Grand Street
Have Some Fun in Hoboken, NJ
No matter if you live or work in Hoboken, you can definitely play. Hoboken is a fun-seeker’s paradise with fantastic bars, lounges, nightclubs, dance clubs, sports bars, and more. If you are relocating to Hoboken, NJ and want more information about what is available in the area for entertainment, contact me, Walter Burns. I am knowledgeable about the Hudson County and Hoboken area and can keep you well-informed.