Select a Hudson River CondoView in Gallery Mode
The Sky Club
|Price Range:||$300,000 - $1,000,000|
|Sqft:||600 - 2,500|
|Address:||700 1st Street|
- See all Sky Club condos for sale
- Receive the Latest Sky Club Listings in Your Inbox
- Are you an Owner? Find out what your unit is worth.
- View recent Sky Club condo sales
Condominium Information for Sky Club in Hoboken, New Jersey
Mini Market report of Sky Club condos for sale. Update 5/16/13
- Number of units available: 5
- Number of pending sales (under contract):10
- Average Days on Market: 6
- Average asking price: $490,800
- Average living area: 985 sqft
- Average price per square foot: $498
- Lowest priced listing: Sky Club 700 1st St Unit 5U Hoboken $429,000
- Highest priced listing: Sky Club 700 1st St Unit 9Q Hoboken $597,000
Current Sales Data for Sky Club Condominiums
For the period 01/01/2013 to 05/16/2013
- Number of units sold: 8
- Average sales price: $484,152
- Average sales price per square foot: $422
- Lowest price sale: $400,000 (Unit 4L Sold on 1/31/13 )
- Highest price sale: $550,000 (Unit 3H Sold on 4/30/13)
The Sky Club, Fine Living in Hoboken, NJ
Just minutes from Manhattan on 700 1st Street in the Southwest corner of Hoboken sits the elegant condo building called The Sky Club. This 17-story Hoboken condo building in New Jersey is one that offers its residents an abundance of luxury living. The Toll Brothers building provides buyers with the options of 1, 2 or 3 bedroom Hoboken condo homes. It is the perfect choice for any city-dwelling homeowner.
Amenities at The Sky Club are Outstanding
Looking to find a distinguishing condo home in a fantastic location outside of the hustle and bustle of Manhattan? The Sky Club is the answer. The Sky Club offers some of the most opulent amenities and features among the Hoboken condo buildings. Some of the features residents will enjoy include:
• Expansive 10’ ceilings for fantastic Manhattan skyline views
• Large balconies
• Deluxe kitchens
• Hardwood Flooring
• Penthouses on the 16th and 17th floors
• Fantastic Fitness Center
• NY Style Bistro
• Retail Shops
• 25,000 sq ft health club featuring an indoor steam room, pool and spa
• Pet Friendly
Fantastic Location, Fantastic Home, The Sky Club
As you look for your new Hoboken condo home, proximity to transportation, to Manhattan and nearby conveniences will most likely be a large factor. The Sky Club is close to the PATH station, NY Waterway and NJ Turnpike. No matter where you want to go, you can get there quickly from your condo at The Sky Club. This fantastic condo building was completed in 2007 and it completely sold out, so finding one of these fantastically located condos is a treasure for you.
Invest in a Hoboken condominium at Sky Club Today!
I’ll be happy to let you know about any available listings as well as answer any questions you might have.
Are you thinking about selling your Hudson River condo? Be sure to click the graphic below and I will help you determine the value of your unit.
Content authored by Walter Burns