Edgewater, New Jersey 07020
"I cannot speak highly enough about Walter. He is a tremendous real estate agent. As a first time home buyer, he was there for me from start to finish... I definitely recommend him for those looking to buy and sell." Ellen T.
Mini Market report of Hudson Cove condos for sale. Update 2/14/17
Average living area: 3619 sqft
Average price per square foot: $337
Units pending: 0
Highest priced: $1,588,888
Lowest priced listing:
Hudson Cove 140 Hudson Cove Edgewater $950,000
Highest priced listing:
Hudson Cove 119 Hudson Cove Edgewater $1,588,888
Enjoy the state of great comfort and extravagant living here at Hudson Cove in Edgewater! The abundance of upscale features contained within this small, gated and private community will be a charming place to call home. There are 2 listed units available. 1 unit has sold to date with an average sale price of $990,000.
Current Sales Data for Hudson Cove Condominiums just over $1 million
For the period 1/1/17 to 2/14/17
- Number of units sold:1
- Average sales price: $990,000
- Average sales price per square foot:
- Lowest price sale: $990,000 (114 Hudson Cove, Sold on 1/3/17)
- Highest price sale: $990,000 (114 Hudson Cove, Sold on 1/3/17)
Hudson Cove in Edgewater, New Jersey Offers a Wealth of Luxury
This luxury brick townhouse community on New Jersey‘s Gold Coast offers a living experience like no other. Living out of the hustle and bustle of New York City allows residents of Hudson Cove to enjoy some peace and tranquility in Edgewater. Hudson Cove is a small, private, gated community of 36 townhomes. The decorative street lights, cobblestone streets and private access to River Walk make this a quaint place to call home. The oversized windows will bring the views of the Manhattan skyline right into your stunning home each day.
The Fabulous Interior Spaces of Hudson Cove Townhomes
Each of the 206 townhomes featured at Hudson Cove have a wealth of luxurious features inside. Whether you are relocating to the area or just moving to a different New Jersey address, the amenities inside a Hudson Cove townhouse will please you. Included are:
• 9 foot ceilings
• Sunken living room
• Wood burning fireplace featuring a wood mantle
• French doors
• Wood flooring and trim
• Vaulted ceiling in master bedroom
• Two Story welcome hall with skylight
• Ceramic tile entry, bathroom and kitchen floors
• Master bathroom with Whirlpool tub, his and her sinks
• Brick construction
• Private terraces and wooden decks
• Pre-wired home security system
• advanced thermal insulation
• Individual sheltered front entrance
• High performance, maintenance-free expansive windows
• 2-car attached garage with electric doors
• Dual-Zone air conditioning and heating
The Townhomes of Hudson Cove in the Edgewater Real Estate Market
As well as offering residents a private and beautifully landscaped swimming pool area, amazing Hudson River and George Washington Bridge views, and fantastic interiors, Hudson Cove properties offer plenty of living space. The 3 Bedroom, 2.5 bath layouts include:
• The San Remo - 3,758 Sq Ft (including a 630 Sq Ft garage)
• The Capri - 3,275 Sq Ft (including a 531 Sq Ft garage)
• The Salerno - 3,279 Sq Ft (including a 516 Sq Ft garage)
Schools Available for the Younger Hudson Cove Residents
For the school-age residents of Hudson Cove in Edgewater, New Jersey, there are some excellent schools to attend.
• Elementary and Middle Schools – Grant School (K-5), Lincoln School (K-5), Honiss School (K-8), Selzer School (K-8)
• High School – Dumont High School (9-12)
Getting Around Edgewater and the Area
There is no shortage of transportation options to travel in Edgewater and to Manhattan when needed. No matter if you work in New Jersey or in New York City, there are easy ways to get around. Transportation includes:
• Hudson Bergen Light Rail
• The New York Waterway’s Rush hour ferry (just minutes to the West 38th Street ferry terminal in Midtown with available connecting shuttle service in Manhattan)
• NJ Transit stop just outside Hudson Cove to Port Imperial or to the Port Authority in Manhattan
• Routes for automobiles
o North of the Lincoln Tunnel to Manhattan and NJ Route 3
o Minutes to the New Jersey Turnpike northern spur entrance via Interstate 95.
o To Newark International Airport (at New Jersey Turnpike Exit 14) or across the river to LaGuardia Airport in New York.
o A few minutes to the George Washington Bridge entrance up the hill in bordering Fort Lee
Always Something to Do and See on the Edgewater Real Estate Market
After a long day and looking for something to do or just planning activities for the weekend, there is plenty to do in and around the Bergen County area. In addition to the Fort Lee shopping district, to the north, there are many more options, which include:
• Shops in Downtown Edgewater
• Edgewater Commons Center with Target, Pathmark, Barnes & Noble, Starbucks, McDonalds, Outback, and a surplus of other retailers
• Upscale shopping at City Place (160,000 sq. ft. Main Street-inspired shopping mall, which features The GAP, Limited, Banana Republic, Victoria's Secret, Guess, Anthropology, Pier 1 Imports, JoS. A. Bank Clothiers, The Limited, Bath & Body Works and more)
• National Amusements Edgewater Multiplex Cinemas (with 16 screens)
• The Fitness Club at City Place
• Hoboken’s Washington Street nearby
• Liberty State Park, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty and Liberty Science Center in close proximity
Your New Home in Hudson Cove is Awaiting Your Investment in the Edgewater Real Estate market
With the lavish interiors, fantastic views, lush amenities and wealth of options nearby, there is no better place to buy your new townhome than Hudson Cove.
I’ll be happy to let you know about any available listings as well as answer any questions you might have.
Do You Like Hudson Cove?See More buildings like this one.
Content authored by Walter Burns