Jersey City, New Jersey 07302
"Walter was there to patiently help me find the condo that I was looking for. He was also there to support me through a lengthy and difficult loan process.”Carlos G.
Mini Market Report of Hamilton Square Condos for Sale. Updated 4/18/17
Average living area:1648 sqft
Average price per square foot: $873
Lowest priced listing:
Hamilton Square 232 Pavonia Ave Unit 523 $1,299,000
Highest priced listing:
Hamilton Square 232 Pavonia Ave Unit 615 $1,579,000
Hamilton Square currently has 2 listed units for sale. 1 unit has sold to date with an average sale price of $875,000
Current Sales Data
For the period 1/1/17 to 4/18/17
- Number of units sold:1
- Average sales price: $875,000
- Average sales price per square foot: $816
- Lowest price sale:$875,000 (232 Pavonia Ave unit 715 sold on 3/8/17 )
- Highest price sale:$875,000 (232 Pavonia Ave unit 715 sold on 3/8/17 )
These condominiums allow for easy, one-stop access to New York City. Because of the close proximity to NYC, the building has great views of Manhattan and NY Harbor from the rooftop terrace and observation deck. Many of the condos have these great views as well. It's a genuine community with welcoming people and beautiful spaces that Walter Burns can help you become a part of.
Fabulous Condo Amenities
Live the life you've always dreamed of in a home that is outfitted with only the finest details and modern conveniences, including:
- In unit washer and dryer
- Stainless steel appliances
- Recycled white glass counters in kitchen
- Wood cabinetry
- Bathrooms with heated floors
- Bamboo flooring
- High ceilings
- Large windows
- Private terraces in several condos
In addition to these beautiful home features, you have access to these amenities to enhance your quality of life:
- Private health club and pool
- 24/7 attended front desk and doorman
- Storage units
- Indoor parking
There are 6 different floorplans to choose from giving you flexibility to truly make the condo your own.
The condos were built with high-quality, sustainable materials. They are meant to be eco-friendly and fit for the future. With energy efficient appliances and Double-Thermal pane windows, you will save money while saving the planet. There are also plenty of common green spaces around the building to let you enjoy the outdoors, such as the beautifully landscaped Hamilton Park. Being environmentally friendly in a major city is a huge deal.
What is Conveniently Nearby?
- Hamilton Park
- Newport Plaza and Newport Centre shopping malls
- Best Buy
- Historic downtown Jersey City
- Walking distance to a variety of restaurants
- Hudson River Waterfront
Schools in the Area
- The Garden Preschool Cooperative
- Cordero Elementary
- Jersey City Golden Door Charter School
- McNair Academic High School
- Hamilton Park Montessori School
Although there are plenty of restaurants and retailers conveniently located close to the condominium, there are additional ways to get around the area:
- 2 PATH stations for access NYC
- Light rail and ferry stations
- Bus to Port Authority
Invest in a Beautiful Condo
These condominiums are ideal for the buyer who is looking for sustainable and modern living, as well as a variety of conveniences nearby. Fabulous views of the Hudson and Manhattan are what make them easy to fall in love with.
In the meantime, please feel free to check out some of my condo buying tools, which have proven quite helpful to condo buyers like you.
Do You Like This Condo?
Content authored by Walter Burns