Jersey City, New Jersey 07302
Fulton’s Landing in Jersey City, New Jersey Offers Fantastic Living Opportunities
Live in the historic Paulus Hook district in Jersey City when you reside at the 6-story condo building, Fulton’s Landing. Not only will you live in a spacious Hudson County condo, but you will be located close to attractions, such as Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty, Liberty State Park, Liberty Science Center, Jersey Gardens, Hoboken’s Washington Street and Newport Centre Mall. As an expert Hudson County REALTOR, I can help you in every step of the process so you can find your perfect condo-home.
Mini Market report of Fulton's Landing condos for sale. Update 8/17/17
Average living area:1327 sqft
Average price per square foot: $847
Units available: 2
Units pending: 1
Average asking price: $1,124,000
Lowest priced listing:
Fulton's Landing 149 Essex St Unit 3R Jersey City $899,000
Highest priced listing:
Fulton's Landing 149 Essex St Unit 4A Jersey City $1,349,000
Live in the heart of Jersey City's historical Paulus Hook neighborhood! You can call home to opulence living with a host of amenities as well as the convenience to many of Jersey City's attractions. There are 2 newly listed units. 3 units have sold to date with an average sale price of $809,333.
Current Sales Data for Fulton's Landing Condominiums
For the period 1/1/17 to 8/17/17
- Number of units sold: 3
- Average sales price:$809,333
- Average sales price per square foot:$768
- Lowest price sale: $564,000 ( 149 Essex St Unit 4E Sold on 4/26/17 )
- Highest price sale:$999,000 (149 Essex St Unit 6M Sold on 7/20/17 )
Amenities for Residents of Fulton’s Landing
No matter if you choose a 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condo home ranging from 700 to 2,000 sq ft or a 2-story penthouse suite, you will be ensured a luxuriously appointed home. These Jersey City condos have a wealth of amenities, which include:
• Gourmet Kitchens (including GE Profile Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite or Silestone counters, designer wood cabinetry)
• Hardwood flooring (in kitchen and living room)
• Luxury Bathrooms (including Kohler fixtures, ceramic tile and marble vanities)
• 8’-9’ ceilings
• Spacious Walk-in closets
• Roomy living areas
• Cable and Internet access
• Energy efficient AC and heating (individually controlled)
• Improved sound insulation (provided by steel construction with concrete floors and brick/stucco walls)
• 24-hour Concierge
• Modern Fitness Center
• On-site indoor parking garage
• Private courtyard plaza
• Pet-friendly building
Fulton’s Landing Living Means Close Proximity to Numerous Destinations
Wherever you need to travel to, you can get there easily by living at Fulton’s Landing. If you work or play in Jersey City, Hoboken or Manhattan, you can use any of the numerous travel options to get there quickly, including:
• New York Waterway Rush Hour Ferry
• Hudson Bergen Light Rail System
• Close to the Holland Tunnel
• Close to the entrance of the New Jersey Turnpike (allows easy access to Newark International Airport)
• PATH stations (access south to Bayonne or north to Exchange Place, Newport/Pavonia Hoboken, Lincoln Harbor and Weehawken’s Port Imperial)
Make Fulton’s Landing Your Home Before It’s Too Late in the Jersey City Real Estate Market
Don’t wait to relocate to and make Fulton’s Landing your next condo-home in Jersey City because they will all be sold. This is a prime area to have access to all the shopping, dining, cultural events, theatrical events and festivals the area has to offer.
I’ll be happy to let you know about any available listings as well as answer any questions you might have.
Do You Like Fulton’s Landing?See More buildings like this one.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX© Program of the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service. Detailed information about the listings include the name of the listing brokers.
** Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed **
Copyright 2017 Hudson County Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.